#1.Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of the applicable data protection regulations and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights. The Data Controller is: L'Alzina verda S.L.U. NIF B10745198. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Treatment: Contact and Reservations
- Purpose: Management of the contact request or the reservation request
- Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
- Storage Period: Data of a personal nature will be kept during the time strictly necessary ends that s’assoleixi the finality for which they will be accepted, and always which is maintaining the cause that will legitimize the tractament d'aquestes dades personals. Once the cause that will legitimize the contract has been finalized, the personal data will be preserved and securely blocked during the period of times that followed the opportunity in order to comply with both the legal terms of prescription to avoid eventualities infraccions, així com per a finalitats d’arxiu o estadístiques.
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation.
#3.How you can exercise your rights?
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent you may revoke the authorization you gave at any time by writing to the email address email@example.com . You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation of processing by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org In any case, your application must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI, passport or valid legal document that identifies you.
The property will inform you of the actions arising from your request within one month. If you believe that the property has not provided an adequate response to your request, you may file a complaint with the Autoritat Catalana de Protecció de Dades.